A different kind of IT…

 

 Today I will write about 2 assistant tools for the people who have problems with vision ability.

For the experiments I will write this blog using voice input and then looking for mistakes by using a screen reader. I will not use my eyes for this blog, so be prepared, there will be a lot of mistakes.


I will start with a voice input system.My main problem that English is not  my native language.

 so when I start speaking English with my computer,  eat  Often don't understand what I'm talking about. But it's not so bad.   I successfully use it to navigate on my computer. But it was not so comfortable that I use eat that without needed. but I believe if u used to it a little bit more and get a lot more additional settings, like a special dictionary and so so maybe it can be use more easily then now. but I still prefer to use it in a standard way. 


After first start speaking about screen reader. the first problem is I'm not Used to eat. It's very digilet. It's read every letter of every button in menu and it's so annoying. of course I understood if you not see it's very helpful but to eat need to be used to to feel comfortable. And if you practice you can easier used to navigation system. but when I try to understand what's going on on YouTube page I cannot fight nothing on at. first of all because it's rad every link every message like it reads not the page it self but its source cult. so before it start to read video are available on the recommendation page it will read every menu what happens on the left side. repeat every links about, contact us,copyright and other link which you never used. and I have a personal problem concerns that I have video with English name and his Russian name. and the problem is if I use as English screen reader every Russian text will be read  as image image image…  But if I use Russian screen reader Street English text reader S Russian. of course change the language on screen reader is easily when you can see it but if I need to use screen reader to change screen reader language evry it will be a pain in the ass.


 If I have a problem with a vision and I have no other choice like uses to assist tools I believe they work good enough of course they need additional settings it's me to you be used to and after Satan can we use normally. but as man who can see I still prefer the standard way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethics and IT

A few facts about history of video games.

Introduction